Selling A Home?
If you are thinking of selling your home then undoubtedly you will want to interview a few agents to ensure you get the best price, service, track record, and marketing plan for your needs.
Many sellers don't realize that selling a home is completely different than helping buyers find a home. Not all agents have the knowledge, experience, desire, or track record of actually marketing a home. It's not the same as helping a buyer find a home.
• We have over 50 years combined experience
• We have a higher list to sales price ratio than the average
• Our average days on market for a home to sell is less than the average
• We have an active and aggressive marketing approach for getting your home sold
• We carry a substantial amount of listings. The more listings an agent has, the more their phone rings with potential buyers
• We have been inducted into the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame for our production which means results for you
I recently wrote an article for a Broker/Agent Magazine called What To Expect When Selling A Home In Today's Market, if you would like a copy of this please email me at email@example.com.
The Crouch Team
RE/MAX All Points Realtors
5115 Bernard Drive
Roanoke, VA 24018
Equal Housing Opportunity
"Licensed in the State of VA"